Boats For Hire Melbourne Options
What boats for hire Melbourne options are available?
- Recreational fishing is a favourite past time for boaties in Melbourne. Plenty of fish for the angler and a variety of fish species. Snapper, Brim, Flathead are in abundance. We provide fishing bait and tackle services. very survey of angling preferences undertaken in Victoria comes up with a single common denominator in saltwater. Asked what is their favourite fish, the majority of anglers who fish with bait say snapper. The bulk of the 330,000 anglers who fish Port Phillip Bay want to catch a big snapper. Make no mistake: Big Red is big business. When the annual migration into Port Phillip Bay fails, boating and tackle retailers suffer. In good seasons sales boom, and you only need a whiff of pink to get the dollars moving and boats rolling down boat ramps.
Our boats are self-drive and no boat license needed.
- Bay Cruising to St Kilda and Williamstown. No boat license is needed to go cruising in the bay.
- Celebrate a Birthday up to 15 guests on Voodoo as a charter service, skipper is available.
- Hens Parties are very popular and BYO is permitted
- Small wedding ceremonies on a boat are most welcome. We can cater for 16 guests
- Wedding Proposal Sunset Cruise. Ask the most important question and set the scene. We have a 100% success rate.
We have plenty of boats for hire in Melbourne CBD. You can hours of family fun on the water with no boating experience. A skipper is available if you wish to drink and not drive