Practical & Safe Boat Operators Course on Port Phillip Bay
Boat 4 Hire offers recreational power boat courses on our wide range of Polycraft vessels. These are conducted from Williamstown Boat Ramp.
Power Boat Course Content
- How to launch and retrieve a trailer boat safely
- How to berth a boat
- How to anchor a boat
- How to read channel markers
- How to read weather forecast conditions
- How to conduct a “man overboard” drill
- What is the safety equipment overview
- How to refuel a boat
- What to do after use
These courses are run on one-on-one basis, utilizing our Bow Rider power 90hp, which has a towing weight of 1700kg.
Course cost is $350 for three hours duration. Additional courses include snapper fishing techniques.